Thursday, October 30, 2014

3CE LIP COLOR #501 BELLA REVIEW


The color of the lip bullet on the picture does not complement the actual one. In real life, it is much darker, more on the purple side. 

I have always wanted to own and try 3CE's (Three Concept Eye) cosmetic products, especially their lipstick. Ever since I became obsessed of Stylenanda's shop and since CL2425 reviewed about it.
3CE has, indeed, very beautiful lipstick colors, which attracts me very easily. Finally, ordering my graduation dress from their shop, I think getting their makeup on my hands would not hurt.

The design of the lipstick is symmetric, luxurious at the same time it is kind of cheap. The pigmentation pays off pretty well and the color was somehow too light for my taste for a burgundy color. The texture glides on smoothly when applying on the lips. It has a satin finish, which is not matte at all. 
The longevity sucks. Literally. This is probably the first lipstick I have ever purchased with such a horrible staying power. I feel like even when you are just talking, the lipstick will gradually fade completely in 2 hours. It transfers easily on everything. That is why I should end this review with, it was not worth to try or buy the lipstick for $19.71. 

Rating: 1/5
Where to purchase: here (NOTE: Stylenanda has much better pictures on the lipstick than I, so please check the page out to see the details of the lipstick, if you want to).

No comments:

Post a Comment