Sunday, December 21, 2014

No Game No Life





Personally, I am only interested in watching anime most of the time. I have tried to watch non-animated shows, but I always turn back to anime. That is why I've decided to write my opinions about anime I have watched. 
I completed No Game No Life for a long time now. It was recommended from my friend when I asked him to recommend me something. I have seen this anime top the popular anime list for quite a long time and my first impression was obviously: "Probably a crap anime." Fortunately, it proved my prejudice wrong. And I became hooked in the anime instantly. The romance gave me a screw-this-incest-romance, luckily, it was watchable. The plot was not unique, but interesting. Nonetheless, it is worth to give it a try. And finally, my rate is 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment