Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

There are not a lot of things to discuss about 2014. It has indeed been the most memorable and special year so far in my life. A lot of things happened and mostly changed my life and perspective of different things. And it makes me look forward to what 2015 will bring.

Hesitating about a resolution list, because I'll forget about it in a few weeks already. I'll still write one just for fun:
- Start working out (I am serious now).
- Open myself more for people. 
Lately, I have been isolating myself from people because nowadays, I can't handle people well.
- Strengthen my motivations.
- Control my behavior and attitude.
- Enjoy solidarity more. 
Contradicting resolution, but whatever.
- Use my blender regularly (especially in the summer!).
- Obtain the driving license! 

No comments:

Post a Comment